• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What Should I do?

tenkamusou

Hi Tenkamusou,

I agree with alot of what the other guys have said here.Hang in there,you'll be surprised how quickly you can learn to fight when you have to.

I know it can be very frustrating and even scary at times,these are things you will over come in time.

Where ever you go theres one or two like that.

Don't give in.

Never give in

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i agree.. I just hope I don't loose my teeth while learning... or don't brake my arm or anything like that... let's see... my training re-starts august 5th... I'll let you guys know the news hehehehe

thanx for evrything...

If you could improve yourself in only three or two months, everybody would be invencible...

I don't think this guy is doing you a favour by trying to hurt you during kumite practice. When you spar - yes, you have to expect to be hit and try to protect yourself. But when you practice your kumites, it's a good time to work on your form and technique without thinking that you might get hit on a face any time. After all, our brain can only process so much information at a time.

I would talk to the sensei, and if that doesn't change anything - look for another place to train.