• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So who loves Guitars?

Guitar_lover

Maybe I'll record monkeygirl's riff for her. :D

Ooohh would you? That'd be nice :)

I own a Takamine G series G-240 RS acoustic. It's got a nice sound and is very playable...but for some reason it's really quiet. Guess the sound box isn't big enough.

One of these days, I'm going to get a job (like, the kind that pays money) and save up for an electric and an amp. Or maybe just the amp and a plug setup for my acoustic so I can hook it up to the amp. Depends on how much I can save up.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Pretty good riff monkeygirl, and DokterVet you play very well. Do you record alot? I play aswell, I've been rippin' for about 8 years, more into the heavier, weirder stuff like Ozzy..Zakk Wylde is a wicked guitarist!! lol Anyway, glad to see more guitarist on this site :) Keep up the awesome work guys.

Quick question, what kind of guitar(s) do you guys own? Acoustic/electric/bass..ect

Ahh yes, Zakk rocks. One my favorites from him is on a Guitars that Rule the World CD. Starts out as a Kentucky blue grass type pickin and then explodes, complete with barnyard animal sounds. I wish I had half his skill so that I could get some use outa my Ibanez. Instead it sits and collects dust.

And, nice job, DocVet.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

Two of the top things that I love are Martial Arts and Music. I play bass guitar.

Here is our band's website.

http://www.xitweb.net

We have some sound clips and, I think, we still have the video clips up. (ok, it's been a while since I've been to the site) :)

Take care.

Chris LaCava

Jung Ki Kwan of Connecticut

"Man is born soft and supple,

in death he is hard and rigid..." LaoTzu

God bass makes a nice sound. I have a hell of a time trying not to drown it out. My bassiest needs a bigger amp :P:P.

PEACE AND LOVE.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"

After days of looking i'm probably getting my first acoustic today!! I wanted an electric at first but I decided to get an acoustic, even though I herad there alot harder. I have no idea what i'm gonna do for lessons, in the beginning I might have to teach myself over the net. But its still cool :)

Guitar ? Whats that :lol: I've been playing for almost 25 years. God !! I'm getting old. I have an American Tele and play through three amps - each depending on the mood i'm in. A Peavey Classis 30 .. a 1946 Gibson BR6 and a 1964 Fender Princeton ( Fender Electric Pre CBS ) I play mostly blues .. hence the name.

Wanna go to a great discussion forum for all things musical ? Lots more than just Fender:

http://www.fenderforum.com/forum.html

• 2 weeks later...