• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So who loves Guitars?

Guitar_lover

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey you're pretty good, DokterVet!

I would record some of my stuff but I don't have any means to do it besides Windows' Sound Recorder and my microphone dangling into the guitar. Even then you have to turn the speakers WAY up to hear anything. :(

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Pretty good riff monkeygirl, and DokterVet you play very well. Do you record alot? I play aswell, I've been rippin' for about 8 years, more into the heavier, weirder stuff like Ozzy..Zakk Wylde is a wicked guitarist!! lol Anyway, glad to see more guitarist on this site :) Keep up the awesome work guys.

Quick question, what kind of guitar(s) do you guys own? Acoustic/electric/bass..ect

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

Thanks guys!

I record every once and a while.... when I feel like it. I've been focusing on working out more than guitar lately though. Maybe I'll record monkeygirl's riff for her. :D

My guitar is an Epiphone les paul standard. Cherry Sunburst. The pickups are both Seymour Duncan '59s. The tuners are Schaller locking tuners. The jack and toggle switch have been replaced, and I've installed strap locks (can't live without them).

My amp is a peavey studio pro 112. It's just a 60 watt solid state combo, but it does the job done. I've been looking for a cheap 5150 or Marshall JTM series for a while, but now I need money for University.

I also play a Fender DG-7 acoustic. It's not very good. The playability and tone are both below average. I reccomend a Takamine or Yamaha acoustic instead.

22 years old

Shootwrestling

Formerly Wado-Kai Karate

I have an acoustic guitar. It's a Norman B20 handmade Canadian guitar with a real nice sound. I don't play it very much for lack of time but occasionally I take it to the park and just strum away or jam with my friend who plays drums.

"Nothing is impossible to the willing mind."

wow we got a small musical Martial artst group going. I got to Check your guys playing out but i can;t do it right now. :)

PEACE AND LOVE.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"