• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HIM OR HER

Egggggs-actly!

Im lucky enough to spar with a national champ. Its obvious to both of us that he could wipe the floor with me. I hope he can hit me enough times to establish what areas need work (keep your guard up!!) at the same time as not beating the snot outa me just to work on his own technique. I am grateful that these guys have this respect for less experienced people like me. Because of people like this I can only improve and I know that I would do anything to return the favour, and show the same respect to others. So it should be with male vs. female. In the worst case your holding back can hinder your training partner's progress.

[ This Message was edited by: Slim on 2001-10-11 03:40 ]

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummm, I am sorry to say but if a Man and a Woman both do normal training, Men far over powers women.

When I am like 13, I can beat any of my friend's mom in arm wrestling ( and they are a foot taller and 200 pounds more then me). It is the male that gose out to hunt and go to war. Sorry kickbutt, I am not a sexist but Men are stronger then woman. Hey, only my opioion, please don't bite my head off.

Same here as Augus, I won't hit a woman unless my life is in danger.

But, woman can live longer then men without food and water and can stand colder and hoter weather then men. For real.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
sex really doesnt really matter in karate, it doesnt matter if a 20stone bloke is fighting a 8stone woman, if the woman has better technique than the man she will win. Same goes, if a roly-poly type woman fights a skinny bloke and all she does is try to intimidate with the sex and weight, she will get sussed out and lose. Simple as... TECHNIQUE RULES!! HEHE

• 2 months later...

On 2001-10-04 19:48, Angus wrote:

In a fight against ME a woman is better. I don't hit women, period!

They can smack me in all the known regions of manland and i just won't hit back. It's a failure, a fault, a flaw - i know - but i just can't hit a thing of beauty (aka the female body).

Angus :karate: :up:

What about a drag queen?

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

Well of course men are better at Karate or almost any other physical activity. I mean, there's a reason in all major sporting events men and women have their own teams and do not interact. But it doesn't mean they can't do martial arts... if a woman has to defend herself against a guy bigger and stronger than her on the street she can do it with the extra edge of knowing a martial art. Not to mention the other reasons for doing MA (fitness, etc...)