HIM OR HER

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both sexs are equal no matter what Art, Style, or "animal" you are. We all are born to learn different things but yet learn some things at the same time:

Respect, Disicpline, and Honor.

:smile:

So I have to give the GUYS and GALS :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

:karate:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

in *my experience* (which admitedly encompasses a lot more males than females) Males tend to be more determined and agressive, more likely to push themselves. This is 'on average' I know it is not true of 'ALL' females so don't attack me for sexism or something.

In general though Men tend to have greater strength (Biology and all that) and women the greater flexibility.

~The things you own - they end up owning you.

men = :up:

women = :up:

saying but just not gunna say my real opinon because dont want to affened anyone!!! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Yin and Yang

Man< --->Woman

According to traditional Chinese philosophy, yin and yang are the two primal cosmic principles of the universe. Yin (Mandarin for moon) is the passive, female principle. Yang (Mandarin for sun) is the active, masculine principle.

Yin and Yang hows the perfect balance between opposites (man & woman), or the great forces of the universe. This portrays that there is no "real" masculine or feminine nature, but that each contains a part of the other. The two are contained in one circle thus showing that both powers are in one cycle. Instead of these two being held in antagonism, they are held together to show the that they are mutually interdependent partners. One cannot exist without the other. I tend to believe that they each lend their own special charateristics to create the power of balnce within the martial arts!

:karate:

Deby

1st Deg. TaeKwonDo Black Belt/Fitness Kickboxing

(Moderator of Health & Fitness Forum)

It is when the student approaches black belt that the serious student discovers that he has only just begun his study of Karate

[ This Message was edited by: KickChick on 2001-10-04 06:39 ]

Often women's technique is better, as there is always that thing with men or wanting to BREAK and DESTROY stuff. I for one know, that when 2 beginners start, the man tends to want to hit the punch bag more than the woman y'know?

I don't think either is better. They are both just different..... and as I always say, different is good....

Agrees with KickChick

YIN-YANG ( Male- Female ) *Light ...Dark *

~~Positive n Negative~~~~

:grin:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-