• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

unarmed self defense under gunpoint

I took a class that did focus on self defence against a pistol, again it is close range, because if you can't reach the gun then your best chance is to get very very far away from the gun....moving parts on a pistol jam....if jammed the piston wont fire....to jam these moving parts grab them... i e semi-auto piston, grab the slide, let it jam part ofyour hand it'll hurt but less then a bullet wound....a revolver...well grab the revolving part....the best defence is not getting into a situation where you have no choice but to do something like this

"No matter how you may excel in the art of

Karate, and in your scholastic endeavors, nothing is more important than your behavior and your humanity as observed in daily life."

~ Master Gichin Funakoshi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my advice if your beang robed at gun point give theam your wallet.ALso my gun selfdefinc was all at close rang and my instuctor has taught marines and othe brances of the militarey and goverment selfdefince.He says if your not close anuf too get too the gun then your probly gunna get shot if you agres twords theam.Its quicke for them to pull thear finger thean it is for you to cover ground and get the wepion