• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

We got Saddam's boys today

G95champ

i dont mean to affend (wait yes i do) but ive never seen anytone purposely try and back up a statement by saying, 'im a history teacher' :lol: the first rule of history text book: the nation the book was published controls the history, not history itself. try looking at a british history book and look under the american Revolution. didnt find it/ yea, check 'The Colonist bloody rebelion" a bit of a difrent perspective. the truth about history is usally a mix of everyones story with a little bit added we will never know about. History teachers are limited by there respective goverments.

I don't know about this case, but usually scholars don't stick to reading standard school curriculum textbooks. Especially in college level, they tend to branch out more...

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitler did all kinds of bad stuff no question and by numbers alone it was worse. However not to make it right Hitler did have an plan and method for the madness. Sure he hated Jews but he also was trying to make a superace of people. That don't make it right but the Nazi did a lot of experments in medicine on the people they killed. I am not supporting Hitler by any means but at least he killed and got something out of it.

On the other hand Saddam and his boys killed for fun. Mass graves by the thousand have been found. These are his own people to same religon and faith. He cut peoples arms off for fun not for anyother reason. Eletric shot, anal probes, lashings, gross evile stuff. Making people drink gas and shot them so they will explode type stuff. The only thing they got out of their killing was a good laugh. Thats not funny.

Also Hitler done it first and that don't make it ok but that means everyone else should know better. These guys are on the same leval. Watch the specails on the history ch. See for yourself.

THAT WAS MY POST SORRY

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

yeah, i was gonna point that out, but i decided to just assume s/he was a well read history teacher and had at least read the rise and fall of the third reich, mein kampf, kept up with the news better than me, and didn't just stick to the school issued text books.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

i dont mean to affend (wait yes i do) but ive never seen anytone purposely try and back up a statement by saying, 'im a history teacher' :lol: the first rule of history text book: the nation the book was published controls the history, not history itself. try looking at a british history book and look under the american Revolution. didnt find it/ yea, check 'The Colonist bloody rebelion" a bit of a difrent perspective. the truth about history is usally a mix of everyones story with a little bit added we will never know about. History teachers are limited by there respective goverments.

Maybe so but the point is I have studied WWII a lot. Fact is we won and we get to write the history. If Hitler won he would have wrote it. Again the point is I spent 4 years of college learing about how evil Hitler was and also learing to look at things from differant points of view.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Maybe so but the point is I have studied WWII a lot. Fact is we won and we get to write the history. If Hitler won he would have wrote it. Again the point is I spent 4 years of college learing about how evil Hitler was and also learing to look at things from differant points of view.

Well, at least we don't have people saying "You know, those two boys of Saddam weren't that bad...," or "Shoot, I was going to get their autograph," or "Dangit! I was going to have them entertain at my five-year-old's birthday party..."

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

I won't make judgemental comments about the impartiality of American history.

No need to thank us from stopping the Japanese from taking you guys over in 1942-3. No big deal....

I would say you could sell their autograph for a pretty penny. LOL