• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

the man with no style

azn, just because he says he's good doesn't mean he is. It's like your teacher saying good try which means bad job but if they say good job you did good, trying and good are different.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

warpspider you are very smart you are truely a experience fighter, he does a lot of moves that are not ment for combat that whys he is hard to defeat. aznkarateboi i have two words THANK YOU. Martial artist your a very experience teacher. your right how can you catch spin kicks in the air? why do you think i have not tried that one. Tree branch you just don't have a clue i would love to see you and sansoouser fight this guy i would probaly bet my leg that you cant stay with him for 10 mintues. warp spider i knew it was called a tornado kick i was just too surpise that he perform a kick like that. thats why i probaly forgot the name plus it look weird.

falcon kick!!!

Well maybe Sansooser and myself study MA's that deal with this kind of stuff and whatever your studying doesn't. It doesn't matter how unothrodox someone's fighting style is, I wait for a committed attack and then I destroy. I am 5' 10" and 240 lbs. and I can move surprisingly fast. I've been in enough "Real" fights to know how to handle myself. Sorry Bro, maybe you should study something else. :)

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

he's doing spinning air kicks? :lol:

Duck his kick and charge foward and shove him to the ground then jump on him and pound the heck out of him, comon a spinning air kick is useless in a real fight,

Edited by sansoouser

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

Stop with the insults before the mods get you, sansoo. Sano, I don't know but this guy seems a bit fishy. I mean no disrespect but crouching down and sweeping and spinning kicks really aren't that great. Could you give more detail on how he defeats you?

warpspider you are very smart you are truely a experience fighter, he does a lot of moves that are not ment for combat that whys he is hard to defeat. aznkarateboi i have two words THANK YOU. Martial artist your a very experience teacher. your right how can you catch spin kicks in the air? why do you think i have not tried that one. Tree branch you just don't have a clue i would love to see you and sansoouser fight this guy i would probaly bet my leg that you cant stay with him for 10 mintues. warp spider i knew it was called a tornado kick i was just too surpise that he perform a kick like that. thats why i probaly forgot the name plus it look weird.

Well, if it really is a tornado kick I can tell you what I've found when I've tried to do them: because you are spinning around really fast you can't really see where you are going. On the other hand the spinning leg does make a good shield. If you can see it coming you might be able to run in for a takedown when the leg passes you. Following that.. well, I prefer to remain standing and just stomp, but groundfighting might be better. Movies, and whatnot don't generally display as much in the way of groundfighting because it's not as exciting, so you might have an edge if you can take it to the ground.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

good advice warpspider, sounds familiar...

he's doing spinning air kicks? :lol:

Duck his kick and charge foward and shove him to the ground then jump on him and pound the heck out of him, comon a spinning air kick is useless in a real fight,

totally agree, never see 'em much even in regular sparring (except by newer, younger guys who watch too many movies)

Sano, just out of curiousity -

1) Whats your age?

2) What style do you practice?

3) How long?

4) What rank?

5) Do you train on a wood floor?

6) Height/Weight/strength?

Just trying to get some more ideas for you.

ok what he doe's is fancy stuff in the begining which i think is like a decoy or a shield to his real moves. because i do now after he stops fancy moves he doe's basic moves which are really strong his sidekick feels like a sledgehammer or iron rod hitting me. my style shotokan brown belt but that was three years ago. then there is shidokan orange belt in that. i still go but not that often what i really do now is boxing which is three times a week.my height 5'9 weight 156 both where wooden floors. does anybody know how to transfer images from a video cam to the computer because i have the fight when he fought the kickboxer.

falcon kick!!!