• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

the man with no style

for a thousand dollars?You must think you are a great fighter, because just if he beats you doesn't mean he can take alot of other people. If I was fighting him I would just grab his kicking leg and take him to the ground, arm bar or choke his butt out. I tap guys out like type writers.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahahahaha WHO BETTA THAN SANO??? answer NOBODY!!! All man i can't belive i found somebody more cocky type writes ahahaha i still can't stop laughing. but thanks do you help me take out a possible weakness i will make it stand up fight. NOW WHO RULEZ (type writers AHAHAH do those things still exsist)

falcon kick!!!

for a thousand dollars?You must think you are a great fighter, because just if he beats you doesn't mean he can take alot of other people. If I was fighting him I would just grab his kicking leg and take him to the ground, arm bar or choke his butt out. I tap guys out like type writers.

Easier said than done, I'd say. His kicking leg may be moving very fast. That "spin twice around" kick sounds like a tornado kick, which isn't really meant as a combat move. It does look cool though. Generally I'd say a tornado kick is moving too fast and with too fast to grab. Even if you did it packs so much momentum it would likely escape or knock you over as you clung. It generally has the momentum of your entire body behind it to accomplish the 540 degree rotation.

Having said that, it's easy to say "I'd just do this," or "I'd just do that," as you may or may not be aware, this guy obviously doesn't stand still and let you do whatever you like. Trying to plan more than one move in advance is folly, because it's impossible for you to predict what they will do in response to a technique.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

as the fly dodges the hand, the swatter full of holes he cannot sense.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

i agree warpspider, just nodding your head won't row the boat.

In the words of the wise, the tiger cannot surpass the brains of a man, and so he shall never be superior over the smaller weaker opponent.

Sounds like the no style fighter, is just a better fighter than the people that are fighting him. Take him to a local boxing gym and have him go at it with one of those guys. Sounds like a bunch a guys just messing around to me.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Just because someone has the technical abilities and skill to fight doesn't make them a good fighter.

Then what does?

Technical abilities + skill to fight = ???? A bad fighter?

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

I didn't say that would equal a bad fighter. But maybe that no skill fighter has been in more real fights, and knows what works for him and has the confidence and fighting spirit that make for good fighters. No matter how you look at it, fighting is an act of aggression and if your not aggressive by nature well that one strike against you already. Experience is the greatest teacher.