• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

the man with no style

ok i fight this guy like a couple times a month and i can't defeat him. thats not the bad thing the bad thing is he does not not train in martial arts what he does is watch martial arts movies like jet li, jackie chan and memics their moves :roll: and i laugh when i saw him and when he told me this but when he fights you can't block or dodge any of his moves. he defeated two black belts one kickboxer age 25, 200lbs and one shotokan guy age 29, 170lbs. i name those people because those people and me are the only advance people he fought and he is only 19yrs old, 6 foot 2, 160 pounds. i don't understand how a guy who know nothing about martial arts can fight like that. he thinks a round kick is a spin kick because of the name is round :lol:. one time i brought him to my dojo and the instructors loved him and said he was the next big thing, :spitlaugh: now thats funny. and they invited him back put he said he does not like martial arts schools :o . But any way how can i defeat this guy. the only thing he does is what he sees in martial arts movies and it works. :bawling:

falcon kick!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would recommend learning a grappling art. You can't learn to defend against grapplers by watching movies :lol:
your right i'm not to good at grappling, but you know what i forgot to say that he memics pro wrestling moves. once he got me in this move i think it's called the hangmans ddt were the person picks you up power bomb style hold you over his shoulders and dives you on you neck. man i never been knock out but i was close to it that day and i could not fell the tips of my fingers he almost got in trouble for that one. but he can do moves and throw but he can't grapple you are right. this guy show no emotion when he fights its like his an andriod or something. come on somebody has to help me i fight him in two weeks :o and i never back down from a fight :kaioken: . some one give me some training plan, techniques something and how can he be talented at fighting from watching movies now somebody please answer that question.

falcon kick!!!

He's not talented at fighting "from watching movies". You can't "become" talented. But trust me, pro wrestling is all fake. So unless he has a great physical strength advantage, pro wrestling simply can't stand up to BJJ.

that is true but it did not feel fake to me. but what do you mean by you can't become talented. so what are you trying to say how can he fight??? and don't forget pro wrestling use to be real like 100 yrs ago so a lot of moves that you seen today come from legit moves. i'm suprised you said that look at ken shamrock, dan serven, antonio inoki tore a hole threw boxing greatest man Ali and thats just a few people. pride came from pro wrestling too. but i still need help and yes he does have some what strenght but he is only 5lbs more than me in weight.

falcon kick!!!

I agree, sounds like he is just a good fighters. Some are born with a natural talent, a feel for the fight. Did he ever say why he doesn't like a Martial Arts school? Show him some real moves, give him some hard training, he will surely be one hell of a fighter!

he did say that if he enter competitons and wins a lot that people will give the school all the credit than him for winning matches. but that sounds stupid. but what about me what do you do against a fighter like this.

falcon kick!!!

He's an athlete.

Mike Jordan don't train to bowl or play volleyball but I bet he could do it a few times and beat most of us.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."