• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

depends I heard several definetions of Ki or energy training. Its just for harder hit. Some of the methods is like what pro sprots players use like foot ball. Were they work out there core. and use there stomach muscles to throw the ball harder. basically usign gthe whole body. Stomach, lats alot of muscle groups in conjuntion to tie it in with the breathing.

-jeff

Were they work out there core. and use there stomach muscles to throw the ball harder. basically usign gthe whole body. Stomach, lats alot of muscle groups in conjuntion to tie it in with the breathing.

So is this martial artists using a biomechanics trick found in football training, or football players using a qigong found in martial arts?

good question. Neither its taught in both. both alot of principles for power generation are taught in sports also are in martal arts. They tie into each other. -Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
yes this can help you being a striker based fighter. I grew up training as a striker and learned ki but i learned it as another one of its many names, chi, here i used it to break bricks, after years of training i learned how to focus it more naturally and apply it to all my strikes. Therefore my strikes became very very powerful to say the least, i can now break concrete with ever hard surface of my body with out having to build up and go through the normal wait of breathing and such.... hope that helps you with your question

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger