• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you pay...

Sho-ju

Currently I pay 30 euros a month, that is a little more than 30 in USD (something like 33 USD currently). We have four class sessions, plus lots of outside action. Edited by Kirves

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club I go to just gets you to pay every time you turn up to train, which works quite well 'cause if you have to miss a session or two you're not losing out on any money.

I think its £2.50 for a kid and £3 for an adult per session.

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

$135 a month. That's for me and my nephew. I payed $80 for myself alone. The more people from a family that go, the more discounts you get. I pay $50 for my nephew. Edited by karatekid1975

Laurie F

I'm fortunate. I train at my university club and get great instruction for free. The instructor has a dojo in the city, but he teaches at my school because he wants to spread awareness of traditional arts.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

30$ a month. 2 hour (adult) classes twice a week, if you wish you can also attend the class right before the adults class and you can also teach the kids and add in some training time there, meaning you train more than 10 hours a week in the dojo for 30$ If you want.

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

I'm lucky, we pay nothing for our lessons. Our Hanchi donates his time to teach us. He has 35 years of experience and we all feel very fortunate to be able to learn from this man. He only asks us to help in buying equipment and things like that, actually he doesn't ask but thats the least we can do. He doesn't charge for testing or belts. He says "they are earned not bought". He started this about four years ago and says he will continue to teach for as long as he has students. :D :karate:

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi