• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a very good deal.

Its about 30 a month here and half price for other family members.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

how often can you train? At my karate place they charge us 50 dollars a month but we can go 5 days a week and usually 2 times a night

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

I pay my sensei 50 a month but I am only able to work out with him maybe 2 times a month. I currently help teach at a full time Dojo and I believe they charge 60 a month but they are open 6 day a week. I live jsut south of Atlanta Ga. and I have seen schools in that area charge over 100 a month for jsut 2 or 3 classses a week .

Karate is not a sport , it is a way of life .

Sandan Motobu ha Shi-to ryu karate

Katsu ryu kempo

Ryukyu kobudo

We train 2x a week. Adults 2 hours a class and kids under 12 1.5 hours. We also have formal training with different dans form different clubs. This formal training is 4 hours long and cost an extra $20, we do this every other month.

35 a month, i can train monday, tuesday, thursday, friday and saturday, but i personnaly only go regualrly on tuesday, and friday and thursaday if im off.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty