• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Mas Oyama

Was Mas Oyama really good at martial arts or really strong? Or both. But if you took away his strength would he be good enough to beat the guys he did?

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Mas Oyama is a legend

nuff said

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

If you strip a person of his strength, his co-ordination, his balance,speed or timing he would struggle to beat anyone.If you take just one of these things away from someone they cannot be a well rounded fighter.We should all strive to have all of the above and try never to falter in attempting to do so.

Mas Oyama spent his life trying to be the best he could.If he didn't have strength he wouldn't of been Mas Oyama.If he lacked in one area weather it be in his fighting ability or his charactor he would seek to change it.

OSU.

Never give in

some people said that mas oyama was the "stongest man in the whole world"

he was a strong guy but I think thats a little overdueing it, He was powerful,fast controlled and he one punched bulls.

Stongest guy in the world. I think Ill leave that spot for powerlifters and strong man competitors.