Amazing Feats

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of people can kick three times in the air. have you seen the korean tigers? i saw one of them perform a triple scissor kick followed by a side kick. all in the air, adding up to SEVEN boards broken, that's SEVEN kicks. dude was awesome.

seven kicks all in the air :lol: that is impossible for a human. that was just stupid.

He meant three scissors kicks (two kicks at once) plus a side kick. So 2+2+2+1.

Well, I'm not going to say its impossible, because such things shouldn't be said.

What I will say, is that I think it is incredibly unlikely that anyone can do more than 2 or 3 strong and powerful kicks in one jump.

Keep Smiling!

a lot of people can kick three times in the air. have you seen the korean tigers? i saw one of them perform a triple scissor kick followed by a side kick. all in the air, adding up to SEVEN boards broken, that's SEVEN kicks. dude was awesome.

seven kicks all in the air :lol: that is impossible for a human. that was just stupid.

He meant three scissors kicks (two kicks at once) plus a side kick. So 2+2+2+1.

I have also seen something like this, although I think it was only 5 boards. Ten Korean masters came to my dojo last spring, and the youngest one was incredible with his jump kicks! However many boards there were (at least 5, I'm sure of that), he broke all of them in one jump. Of course it would be incredibly difficult, but I don't think it's really safe to say that 7 would be impossible.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• 3 weeks later...

impossible?! sorry, i just got to this thread today.

well, i saw the video with my own two eyes, and they showed it in slow motion.

it was seven. three scissor kicks (like the guy up there said), then one side at the end.

Korean Tigers. go buy their demo tape. and eat your words while you're at it.