• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All out brawl

ok this is the scenario its an all out brawl no rules, and i mean no rules. And you have one type of style vs another type of style and they fight to the death or till one gives up. Which style do you think could beat all the others. Please state a reason and the style you train in. Thank you

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't turn this into a style bashing war, or this thread will be closed. Thanks :)

My opinion would be the best martial artist would win, not the style. It would depend who trained harder, and more often. It would be the one who is more dedicated to their art.

Laurie F

ok this is the scenario its an all out brawl no rules, and i mean no rules. And you have one type of style vs another type of style and they fight to the death or till one gives up. Which style do you think could beat all the others. Please state a reason and the style you train in. Thank you

Funny, I seem to remeber this happening already... Some guy named Royce won...

Andrew Green

http://innovativema.ca - All the top martial arts news!

no no i mean NO rules, as in biting is allowed, gouging, groin hitting, throat strikes everything.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

Me CanTakea Shot

would be the best style in that case.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

so green your saying they let someone throat strike them full force? If they had any strength that would kill them.

did n e 1 die? can you get me some links or clips of this?