• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

micheal jordan

Prodigy-Child

listen im a great fan of micheal jordan but i dont know why he retires from the court then comes back and then retires and now thinking of coming back.......if he loves the game that much why did he leave in the first place?

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I don`t know but he is werid why just doesnt he make up his mind?????

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

like i said in the thread "flight 23 landing in a city near you soon"......... :cool:

just another professional superstar that don't know when to say when.........can anyone say major injury here......... :bawling:

:nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Hmm Rush, I am suprised you'd say such a thing.

Michael Jordan is the best basketball player ever, he obviously loves the game and wants to play while he can, instead of regreting it later in life when he is no longer able to.

If you truly love something, you do it as much as you can while you can. Michael Jordan is no different. He loves basketball, loves competition and can come back because he has the ability to.

If it is something he wants to do, I support him on it and I believe he will do well.

I am very sick of people talking about his legacy being tarnished. People need to grow up! Legacy doesn't mean a thing when it comes to doing what you want or don't want. And what is his legacy a concern of these people anyway? I say go make your own legacy and leave Mike's alone.

Thank you.

sorry but you may have misunderstood; i base my reply on the history of other come backs such as mohammad ali and charles barkely who both had major injuries after there come backs (and i hear that charels may come back too)............if he wants to come back i'm glad because i will have him on my fantasy basketball team any time of course and good luck to him and his team.

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

hey Prodigy-Child!!!! If you want to find out the answer if you already didn`t then find a baseketball web site then if they have email us any questions do that!!!! :smile:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"