Matter of Honor

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that someone addressed this topic. It is a very touchy subject.

The way I see it, if I am in danger, then I will used as much force as is need to end the danger. Not to be selfish, but at the end of the day, you have to look out for #1 (yourself). Now I do not mean that this is everyday, but if you are alone (no one else is in danger, just you and the female attacker), you have to worry about your own well being.

So I guess what I am trying to say is, I wouldn't beat the lady to a bloody pulp, but I would do what I have to to get out of that situation.... whether that be running away, or having to strike a lady.

Adam

Traditional Japanese Goju Ryu Karate

Mike Lasci's Northern Martial Arts Centre

My lifestyle determines my deathstyle

you act like s are like little bugs that can cause you no harm. They can be just as effective as a guy, so yes if she charged me I would put her down and out just the same.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

i think most guys feel like they shouldn't hit a woman out of respect. and that's lovely. but if a woman attacks you, then clearly she does not deserve such a nicety and you should treat her like any other attacker. personally, i think it's terribly unfair for society to make guys feel like they should stand there and get whaled on by some chick because it's not polite to hit her back.

and hey - women are all about equality these days anyhow. so.... wouldn't it be downright insulting to refuse to hit a female attacker back? :lol:

and hey - women are all about equality these days anyhow. so.... wouldn't it be downright insulting to refuse to hit a female attacker back? :lol:

:lol: I agree, equal rights! :lol:

Adam

I would do my utmost to avoid hitting a woman. I would try avoidance and restraining before I would even consider striking.

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

I would do my utmost to avoid hitting a woman. I would try avoidance and restraining before I would even consider striking.

This is the exact way that I would handle the situation too

Adam