• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

isshinryu conquest!!!!

fireka

i just wanted to use that tiel for the post, because FINNALY im seeing like three threads here with the words "isshinry" in them, and guess what! I DIDNT PUT THEM THERE! im getting this warm tingly feeling in my stomach, im so happy! :lol: 8) :karate:

actually though i wanted to see if anyones headed to the Isshinryu Hall of Fame competetion in Tennesse this august. if not, note that all isshinryu karate ka are allowed to compete, youll really be missing out!

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Gatlinburg, hey your in tennesse? no wonder there are isshinryu schools near you! your in the Isshinryu capital of the USA! its at some convention center, hang on ill see if i can send you the pacage that has all the information in it. its on the 1st and 2nd of august i know. but i think the 2nd is when all the fighting and kata is going on.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

I would love to go see that tournament!!!! I live in arkansas so it's not very often that you get to see any isshinryu tournaments. Im lucky that there's actually a dojo out here!!

All things begin with one "Tatsuo Shimabuku"

My Dojo, The only Isshinryu dojo in Arkansas that I know of. http://www.geocities.com/isshinchris/