• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Things NOT to say to your instructor...

One of my pretty dumb swedish friends said to a Sensei:

'I don't believe that you're so strong, I don't think you can beat anyone with your punches'

That Sensei said: 'Oh yeah?'

And kicked him so the guy was on the floor, saying: 'okay, okay, I'm sorry'

I yelled at him later, he's so stupid! God I can't even believe he was my friend! :evil:

Kill is love

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe...there's a Swedish kid in my History class who threatened to lock me up somewhere. I have no idea why he was so angry, but he was majorly ticked. Basically he kept threatening me. One of my classmates just stared at him and said "Dude, she's a blackbelt!". It was kinda funny.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Well, this kid is over 6 feet tall, and I'm just barely 5 feet tall, so he basically acted like the whole "black belt thing" didn't matter. Then the teacher walked in and saved his life :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

LOL. Pretty funny, Monkeygirl.

I just remembered once when my instructor was showing the class something, and I was the "dummy." I am always messing with him. He picks on me, too. It's all out of fun. He has a good sense of humor.

Anyways, the combo was a take down/joint lock combo. He took me down, then applied an elbow lock. I just looked up at him grinning. He just looked back at me and said, "What?" I said, "I didn't tap out." THAT was stupid :o I ate my words. He did it again. OUCH!! I tapped out really fast. The class laughed at us :lol:

Laurie F

I remember working out with this girl who did aikido she bagged about her being double jointed. That she frusterated her Aikido instruter and other proctioners cause they couldn't wrist lock her. I took her wrist tried a lock. It wasn't working so I change the angle down she goes she taps out and was like "WTF?" "how did you do that?" I just laughed. I was thinking if all I did was change the angle to do that to you. I don't think I will be impressed with your Aikido instructor. but I didn't say that to her just thought it. lol!

-Jeff