• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello Everyone

Dunhill

Hi,

I'm very new to all arts of self-defence. For almost a month now, I have been enrolled in a Karate class close to my home, and am very excited to learn so far. I'm relatively old; 21 :bawling: (though some will probably argue that this is not too old. :roll: ) Ironically, at a time where i should be dirt poor (paying for an education now,) I have found money and time to practice Karate. I've always had a passion to learn and only have now put it to the test.

As a beginner, I'll have alot of questions to ask on these forums :brow:

So hope you guys dont mind some "noob" questions.

Thanks for reading this blurb.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
welcome to KF, what style of karate?

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

oh...oh, okay mister BIG SHOT! you think you can just wally on in here, make a 'friendly little post' and were all supposed to like you? were all supposed to WELCOME you? na-ha, no sir, youll earn your respect around here! you know what? i already dont like you!

:P J/k welcome aboard, dont let me bother you, i was bit by a ravinous dog at the age of six and no one really seemed to want to do anything about it.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

Hey Dunhill,

Yeah.. I remember feeling old when I turned 21. But its really just the start of a great deal of fun!! :D:D

Welcome along, starting karate is awesome thing!

Keep Smiling!