• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

isshinryu

isshinjake

Hello everyone!,

I'm currently a student in Isshinryu and I've been reading many posts and I havn't seen very many Isshinryu posts. Is there any other Isshinryu karateka's around. Just curious thanx!

:karate:

All things begin with one "Tatsuo Shimabuku"

My Dojo, The only Isshinryu dojo in Arkansas that I know of. http://www.geocities.com/isshinchris/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
YEAAA! thats what im talking about baby, represent! us shimabuku students gotta stick togather!! Im 100% isshinryu, eat sleep and breath it. we are, of course, the best (duh!) but i guess we dont see eachother often because we are to modest compared to the other styles to admit it in public here.....me being the exception of course. :P

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

sup fire ka, im a shotokan karate ka all the way, man i eat, sleep and breath it also, i like to see karate kas that love there syle as much as i do. if both of you are like me i know fire ka is, man stand up for your style.

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate