• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bajiquan. It emphasizes development in many of parts of the body. From what I know, it is the most complete Kung Fu art in that sense. As with all arts, it lacks things. Particularly the knees.

Second is Sanshou or Wing Chun.

“Iron is full of impurities that weaken it; through forging, it becomes steel and is transformed into a razor-sharp sword. Human beings develop in the same fashion.” ~Morihei Ueshiba

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think people that are into "pro fighting" lost what martial arts are about. they were intended for defence, against soldiers etc.

going around challenging people, and claiming you're the best is childish.

but you guys can't forget... that cage fighters and full contact fighters aren't martial artists any more than NBA players or NHL players. they're there for entertainment value. to beat the crap out of eachother, not study energy, mind and body harmony, etc.

my sifu once said "i'll bet you 100 dollars, that i can train ANYONE to be a decent street fighter in under a year... but you have to keep in mind that it still takes about five years to reach black belt"

UFC fights and Pride fights are a bunch of nonsense. i think K1 is kinda cool, but when you have a sport where every fight looks the same and every participant trains for the same thing (ground fighting) you don't have a sport... you have a new form of dog fighting.

Hey! What happened to our dear friend Workman?

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Can't wait to see that fight. Has anyone seen hammer blows in UFC?

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"