• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Mighty Workman states:

none are very effective and i challenge a practitioner to show me otherwise

Workman those are big words. Don't diss Kung Fu because you're just showing how ignorant you are. I can't speak for all Kung Fu's simply because I've only studied one, Kung Fu San Soo. I challenge you to go to a Kung Fu San Soo school and attack one of the black belts, make sure he's your size or bigger. I think that's just being fair that the person you challenge should be your size or bigger. Just to educate you a bit, Kung Fu San Soo is a hard and brutal MA. It's only goal is to maim or kill you. It is considered a true streetfighting MA. I've used it several times before studying Taijutsu and I defeated every attacker easily in one or two moves. They either couldn't fight anymore or didn't want to fight anymore. So before you are so quick to judge something you have no idea about, do some investigation and find out for yourself. It's easy to live in a shell of ignorance. I don't mean to be insulting, I just can't stand bad attitudes.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do challenge mcdojo practitioners like yourself all the time and have defeated many kung fu styles ant other martial arts it is my duty as a tru self defense buff to defraud all these fakes that instill a false sense of security in there students

midwest cage fighter

master of the donkey punch

co-founder of dirty sanchez

I see that you haven't completely filled out your profile to what Martial Arts you've studied or what city you live in, or what your occupation is. So let me guess. You have no training. You don't want to give your location because you like provoking people on the internet and you don't want any repercussions. You are probably still in High School and you just grew a few muscles and now you think you're invincible. Right? That sting of anger you're feeling is due to the hormonal changes your body recently went through at puberty. If you are not going to give specific examples as to why you believe Kung Fu's are ineffective than be a man and don't make child like comments. I'd gladly show you some San Soo techniques, but someone with such a bad attitude would probably use them to bully people. :wink:

im from columbus ohio i train in bjj, muay thai, boxing, judo, wrestling i am a semi pro fighter and i own a fitness club and train with the likes of mark coleman kevin randleman wes simms and thats just to name a few

midwest cage fighter

master of the donkey punch

co-founder of dirty sanchez

That's great! Why would someone with your experience and being around such great fighters make you such an ahole? If you have the training you have why do you show such insecurity about your talent by disrespecting other people. Are you a steriod user? I guess I'll read your response tomorrow, I got to go train.

In order to open one's mind, one must have a mind. :lol:

so if we go and ask the men you mentioned, they will be able to tell us who you are and whether you have any martial arts background?

as for owning a fitness club, that is irrelevent.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

none are very effective and i challenge a practitioner to show me otherwise

That is just plain laughable. Please offer up some valid reasons for your assumptions. I have personally fought against a few styles and studied a few. The only one that I have not found readily applicable was Tai Chi Chuan...and that is because of the teaching, not the art itself. I have been in fights where my knowledge of Wing Chun has done a great deal of harm to my opponent.

---Joshua

There are no limits.