• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What style of Kung Fu do you think is the most effective fighting wise.

Now please just your opinions, no saying one sucks or is better just say which one you like and some reasons why.

PLEASE NO NEGATIVE TALK

Thank you :)

Hands Down.

Grasshopper Kung Fu.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to study all the Kung Fu's out there to make my opinion, and even then it would still be an opinion.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

i thing wing chun is good. cuz no matter what... eventually you're going to end up in close in combat. there's only so much you can do in kicking distance. most of the fight can happen within punching distance.

To keep this thread in line with the guidelines why to you think grasshopper kung fu is the most effective fighting style of kung fu.

Grasshopper kung fu is DANGEROUS!

moves like the double leg attack can bring any opponent down in a matter of seconds. :o

Ti the double leg takedown can be easily countered if you react to attacks in an intelligent way. I don't know what Grasshopper kung fu is, but I would think most viable arts have counters to double leg take downs, such as sprawling and such.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Depending on where you live, you may wish to look into Kajukenbo. It's a combination art whose origins are in Hawaii. While it does have a strong Kenpo basis, it's gung fu emphasis is noteable.

I can also attest to Hung Gar.

So Many Masters; So Few Students

I like northern praying mantis kung fu. because the combined awearness and flexibility make it what i think is a effective kung fu,with the fact that 95% of all attackers use the elemint of surprise,i think northern praying mantis kung fu is a pretty good kung fu style. NOT that im downing the others i just like northern praying mantis kung fu. :)