• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sai!!! Can you help me!???

pcam16

I'll say this.. The way that the chick uses the sai in Daredevil is a complete fabrication of how one would attempt to use them in reality. They don't slash people, and they certainly aren't thrown like darts with rifling.

So the chances of someone teaching you to use them in that manner are slim, because it's bollocks to do so. Your only chance is to just buy the DVD, put it on slo-motion and try to imitate what she's doing.

But as I've said, why you'd want to do that is beyond me.

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cos a lot of kids out there see things in films and want to copy it...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

well, just think of it this way, when you come a cross a kid who is screaming bruce lee style, twirling his sai, you will be safe in the knowledge that you can disarm, poke him in the ribs with the butt of the sai and then push him over, quietly...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

i don't want to learn everything that she does in the film i just saw the move she does when she turns around at the start and it looks kinda like she's doing a wired style figure of eight. I know this is a real move and this is the only thing i want to learn.

I know the rest of the stuff she does is wrong because she has totally the wrong grip plus she is doing attacks and hitting bags which i wouldn't be doing anyway as i'm doing it for weapons forms!

Its just that damn move she does at the start! Is it a figure of eight!???

Please visit http://philcampbellxma.co.uk and join our forum!