• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Kid on the Block

If a tree fell in the forest and nobody was around to hear it would it make a noise? and would all the other trees point and laugh?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. If a tree fell in the forest and nobody was around to hear it would it make a noise? and would all the other trees point and laugh?

• Yes, the tree would make a sound, and the other trees would point and laugh
    • Yes, the tree would make a sound, and No, the other trees would not point and laugh
    • No, the tree would not make a sound, and Yes, the other trees would point and laugh
    • No, the tree would not make a sound, and the other trees would point and laugh

Hello, fellow martial artists, my name is Ryan Lotich. I am a 1st Dan in Tae-Kwon-Do. I am interested in learning the BO Staff and I am also interested in many other areas. I hail from the land of the free, home of the brave. In particular, chi-town.

Ryan Lotich

1st Dan Tae-Kwon-Do

Quote:

Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.---Master Yoda

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Welcome your poll brings about a huge question I have give much time to in the past. So to protect my brain from going crazy I will just say hello.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Welcome Ryan, a very interesting poll question! I seem to be the only person who has answered... well i'll be interested to see what everyone thinks.

Keep Smiling!

So how do you guys know that the other trees wouldn't point and laugh? You don't know what trees really do when no one is watching. :lol:

Welcome!!!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/