• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Top 10 Self Defense Martial Arts

Yeah, but Navy Seals should really be doing San Soo instead of Muy Thai. Muy Thai teaches you how to clobber someone really bad, but San Soo teaches you to destroy.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you people have a discussion about self defense styles and SERIOUSLY talk about meridians, death touch dim maks, and proper chi alignment?

Let me put this into perspective for you.

Theres another demension, who's existence can not be proven, that I draw all of my energy from.

Upon drawing this energy, I can punch at a speed that violates the natrual laws of physics.

The vacuum of this punch is so powerful that it draws the earth in its entirerty into a singularity and becomes a minature black hole.

Upon creation of this black hole, the entire solar system would be enveloped and cease to exist as it does now.

I achieved this skill through numerous years of meditation. Of course, this technique is far too dangerous to exhibit, therefore I will deny any requests for demonstrations.

I can shoot a gun from behind my back and lasso the bullet before it hits the person between the eyes. And I will be glad to demonstrate this on anyone here, any volunteers?

A minute of experience on the street is worth a year of training in the dojo.

If you can’t sprawl and brawl, you can’t street fight.

San Soo isn't as mystic as all that. You should really check it out. William Vigil and Dave Hopkins have a series of instructional tapes that will give you a pretty good idea of what it's about.

Gumbai yes, theres two, aftre the Kungfu lost to Thailand they form san shou.....

There will be a day that you can't cope with your life, I want you to look at the star and remember, I always smile back at you. luV u lots Jen

OK, you guys know who Cung Le is right the San Shou guys? Not that style, it's San Soo Chinese Combat Fighting. Master Jimmy Woo brought this MA to the states I think in the 60's.

OK, you guys know who Cung Le is right the San Shou guys? Not that style, it's San Soo Chinese Combat Fighting. Master Jimmy Woo brought this MA to the states I think in the 60's.

Cung Le. Isn't he that K-1 San Shou fighter? I think I saw a couple of his matches. He's brutal in the ring.

• 2 months later...