• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Grading

Guitar_lover

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just think, this time next week you wont have to worry about it, smile, and enjoy the grading..

Or do as I do; panic and worry your self sick the day before. :o

Best of luck on your grading Guitar_lover :up: .

John G Jarrett

III Dan, ITF Taekwon-Do

How confident are you?

My advice: show off whilst showing respect at all times.

Let us know how you get on..........

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

Well i am semi conferdent. I do get praised by my sensei. But today as i had a lesson today. I felt i was not that good. Maybe its just nerves or something. Ah well all i can do is my best and hopes thats good enough.

PEACE AND LOVE.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"

I've got a grading tomorrow! Argh!

I can hardly do some of the stuff, keep losing my balance etc. I don't really care, though. I told the instructor at my club that I didn't want to sit it and he's making me anyway, so if I screw up at least I can say, "I told you so."

I'm just hoping that it slips his mind or something. :bawling:

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

Go as hard, and as fast as you can. When you test you show max effort don't just do the motions.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Good luck CheekyMusician, i meen it. Hay i get troble with my balance as well, have you tried bending your knee your balanceing on. It helps sometimes. And thank champ i thinking of showing all i got, you reenforce that thinking.

PEACE AND LOVE.

Good luck CheekyMusician, i meen it. Hay i get troble with my balance as well, have you tried bending your knee your balanceing on. It helps sometimes.

This is gonna sound pathetic, but it's only my 8th Kyu grading I'm sitting and I have big problems with Heian Shodan. I can do other katas not too badly, but Heian Shodan gets me everytime because I tend to lose my balance when going into backstance for the last few moves.

I've practiced it and tried to improve it without much showing for it. I either lose my balance at that bit, or get into a messy backstance that is so diabolical it hardly looks like backstance at all. :bawling:

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

Just keep at it man, you will be able to do it in the end. Just practice, that what i am gonna do intill sunday. If u don;t have time, then just give it your all. Show them your really trying!!! u can do it!!!!!.

PEACE AND LOVE.