• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lesser Known Styles

i practice hwarang do. the trouble is, i myself am not positive about how it started. the story we go by with blind faith is that our grandmaster, dr. joo bang lee, picked the art off of a monk he trained with or something like that, and the art was passed from generation to generation and had been for 2,000 years or something like that. but there's been a lot of political scandal, so much so that i'm not even sure history of the style i just gave is the one i was taught in class ( i probably jumbled them together :lol: ) and there are people calling other people frauds and it gets real messy. i don't really care, though, cuz i like the art :karate: . the style its self is both hard and soft, and has strikes and grappling and locks and a whole slew of good stuff. it had an article in some martial arts magazine because the full curriculum has 108 weapons with 4,000 specific techniques (and there are actually people who've mastered them all :o )

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well my style is Sil Lum Hak Fu Muhn (Shaolin Black Tiger) It is a mixture of northern and southern Shaolin kung fu.It was created by Su Hak Fu who is one of the Ten Tigers of Guandong (canton).

Black Tiger has many different styles within it. Like 8 Drunken Immortals,Ba Gua,Monkey Style and White Crane just to name a few.

jeff :)

The Basics Are The Hidden Secret To Kung Fu Master The Basics.