• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the newest forum at KarateForums.com, Kickboxing!

Please discuss any kickboxing related issues in this forum. :smile:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wow, it's nice to have a moderator!! Just came over from kickboxing.com's message board...looking forward to seeing all the new postings! :grin:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

So, this is the nice, new home of Kickboxing.com. Very Nice!

Welcome, everyone! Let's have a great time in here, lots of cool stuff to play with (smileys, html, instant messaging).

I'm just going to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

Why do different people have different belts listed? Is this something of significance? I am officially a black-belt in Kali, but here it says I'm just a white belt.. the computer must be looking at my BJJ credential.. hehhe.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to giving out my blunt and brutally honest opinions here at the karate forum.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Belts are based upon how many posts you have. See: http://www.ifroggy.com/karateforums/forums/faq.php#ranks

Patrick O'Keefe

KarateForums.com - Administrator/Grandmaster

[ This Message was edited by: Patrick on 2001-06-22 22:08 ]

Keep posting people.

I've gotten the word out to all of our subscribers about the message board.

I have a feeling there are going to be tons of newbies invading the boards soon so it would be best for you guys to get your ranks as high as possible now while you have the chance.

This way, you can pull rank on the white belts when they start joining up. :razz:

Ah ha, so your rank on the board has nothing to do with your rank in any martial arts. Ok, I got it. That is a pretty cool idea.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.