• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

gis, sweaty dirty

Shotokan_Fighter

My uniform gets brown around the neck to...what works for me is soaking it, and then make some sort of paste of soap powder and rubbing into the stains. Then I leave it for a couple of hours, and the I rub it again, with a nail brush, and wash it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the advice, im gonna have to go buy some oxi clean i think that will work good enouph

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

ill try out some of the stuff you guys do.

thanks

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

Soaking in Oxy clean overnite works for me too!!!!

Heres the Oxy link.....http://www.ascleanedontv.com/oxyclean.html

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

is oxyclean sold at most places that sell laundry detergents?? or do you have to order it special?

Shotokan_fighters creed

is oxyclean sold at most places that sell laundry detergents?? or do you have to order it special?

It should be available at most wholesale stores. They even sell it at Pathmark supermarkets. Its a lot cheaper at BJs, Sams, and Costco. :D

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

thanks shotochem, im gonna go look at our local stores and see what they sell. What do you guys mix oxyclean with? or do you soak it in pure oxyclean overnight and then wash it after it has soaked??

Shotokan_fighters creed

Oxy-Clean is a product that can be purchased from the detergent department of stores. It has instructions for different types of cleaning. I had to use the soaking instructions to get mine clean. But it worked. Still has some slight stains, but it looked much better.

ok

Shotokan_fighters creed