• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

gis, sweaty dirty

Shotokan_Fighter

does your gi get dirty from sweat, my gi around my neck gets a brownish stain around it from my sweat, does any of yours do the same?

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what all works for cleaning the sweat marks? does any one know

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

but does anyone know how to clean it?

Shotokan_fighters creed

You could try soaking it in a bath of cold water with some soap powder in it. It got the mud out of my suit.

Do not use bleach.

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

Oxy-clean! My uniform doesn't get stains, but my boyfriend's does. I use Oxy-clean and it works wonders .... for him anyways. We have hard water, so if we use bleach, our whites turn yellow, and the Oxy-clean (or anything similar) will remove it after a few washes. Or a good soaking in cold water and Oxy-clean does the trick ;)

Laurie F