• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

TKD Newcomer

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and to my art. I just started TKD in June and after only about three weeks I tested to get my next belt. I am now an orange belt!!!! Anyways, I really like it........I'm the oldest and the tallest in the class and sometimes the master picks me out and puts me on the spot. For example most of the other students started around the same time, but since i enrolled recently i didnt know some of the stuff everyone else did, so i was still a new guy and wasnt doing a high block right so the next thing i know the master runs at me and jumps up (he's only about 5 ft.) and tries to chop me on the head, instinctively (and luckily) i blocked it....anyways, he's been picking on me eversince, and always singling me out.....but i dont really mind the extra attention. Actually my original question was going to take up less space than i just did, but oh well. I was going to ask about stretching......im not very flexible yet and i was wondering if anyone could tell me some good streches that will help me, the only thing the master will tell me is "you need to stretch at home". Any thoughts will be appreciated.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
if you goto the health, training, and fitness section there are a whole bunch of threads on stretching and such.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Velkom to da fourumz. Ve are zure you vill enjoy yourself...Muahahaha...

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein