• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Brand name gi's

Sho-ju

I have toyo , tokaido and a kamakaze . I prefer the toyo gi's they last a long time . the last toyo I had lasted 8 years.

Karate is not a sport , it is a way of life .

Sandan Motobu ha Shi-to ryu karate

Katsu ryu kempo

Ryukyu kobudo

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wear the ironman gi by century. the Gi is a very comfortable gi, it is the best gi i have worn.

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

iv been wearing it for almost 2 years and still is a good as new

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

I have for training a SHIMBO Gi (Mexican Brand), when Fumio Demura Sensei llok my Gi he says "is like a Shureido, but not expensive)

When I compete in Kata i use this but when i compete in Kumite i use my Adidas Grand Master Gi

Ilich Miguel Torres Fong

2nd Dan Shito Kai

Central America & Caribbean Confederation of Karate (WKF Zone) Kumite Judge

Monterrey, México 8)

Im open to learn & talk about any MA or Style (all are great)

I'm a plus sized women with smaller legs, huge shoulders and large waist. I'm finding it difficult to find a gi. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm in Canada and would love to find one in this area it it's possible. I am hoping to of lost more weight by the end of the summer but I really do want to get a gi soon.

Any suggestions?

Try a pro force 8. The cotton poly blend it will not shrink the way all cotton ones do. Failing that you will need to go with the more expensive brand from the Dragon Times. (I can't come up with the name right now.)

Sai, I think you are thinking of the Meijin gi that Dragon times distributes. Also another place to look at is https://www.juka.com . They make a woman's cut gi called the Diamond. Check it out, it may be what you are looking for, rather than having to buy any other brand, and have many alterations done. :)

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia