• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi im new , from england , lost. please help.

slaine

Hello to all wow , what a massive place , where do i start, im 31 live in a small town in england and have been doing martial art's of some type for eighteen years, i would like to here some good comments a bout your style , both good and bad and any thing you may have to say about ,karate, kickboxing or muay-thai.

thank you for taking the time to read this .

slaine. :)

hello,i am a karate student with the rokaki club, i've just passed my 3rd kyu (chuffed), i also hold a black belt kick-boxing and coaching grade in freestyle thai. i like motor sport, beer, and good conversation. My brother's a drummer so music as well. hope to talk to you soon.

slaine.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you for your reply you seem to be the daddy round here , please, tell me your history, and your thoughts.

(you make the martial art , the martial art does not make you.) paul brain . 2001.

hello,i am a karate student with the rokaki club, i've just passed my 3rd kyu (chuffed), i also hold a black belt kick-boxing and coaching grade in freestyle thai. i like motor sport, beer, and good conversation. My brother's a drummer so music as well. hope to talk to you soon.

slaine.

:lol: :lol: Who's your daddy? :lol: :lol:

Just kidding. Welcome to Karate Forums.

You can find everyone else's introductions throughout this forum. That will give you more info on us.

For pleanty of topics on all the martial arts your interested in, scroll through the other forums. They're broken out pretty good by type of art.

Enjoy your stay.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Welcome Slaine, Lots of knowledge here and it sounds like you can add a bit yourself. Enjoy youe look around! :karate:

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

welcome , hope you enjoy the place like the rest of us, feel free to share your knowledge and help others, you may also find alot to learn here yourself. Train hard my friend!

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger