• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Inspirational Music

okay, do not ask me why, because i dont know what it is about this song, maybe its the idea that i kinda feel traped right now, but sonic the Hedgehog adventure 2 for the dreamcast (i know! i just relized what came it was from and im like dude, were did that come from? its first song is called city escape, yea it must be the whole need for freedom

"follow me,

set me free,

togather we could escape from this city!

dont just take my lead..."

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
"THe middle" is good. The whole CD is great. One of the few Emo groups I like. Eye the tiger is a must have for any fighting CD. One song that I listen to before I head out of the door for class, the Mortal Combat Techno Remix!

When I do a breaking class or test, I listen to Limp Bizkets "Break Stuff." hehehehehe. Last breaking clinic, it worked. I only missed one break outta ten :)

I listen to just about anything before regular class. Anything up-beat, and rockin to get me phyched.

Laurie F

mortal kombat has become hideously over used. i think it's lost its edge. i use some heavy metal. and don't feel bad about using sonic to psyche yourself up. i once did this big form to "copa cabana" by barry mannilow, and it came to the point that when people thought of me they thought of barry mannilow and vice versa, so yeah, copa cabanas on my psyche out cd. "her name was lola... she was a show girl...." 8)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I don't use music in the dojo but as a football coach I get nervous before the game if I don't hear some AC/DC or Metallica or Godsmack in the CD player. I hate when one of the guys brings in some rap cause that means we usually play like crap. LOL.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

O yeah can't go wrong with the Rocky IV soundtrack.... LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."