• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Isshinryu schools in okinawa

fireka

does anyone know the name of Shimabuku's school in Okinawa? is it still open? i would like to train there, i might be getting stationed in okinawa soon. its impressive for a proffesional fighter to say they were trained under one solid master, but since that won't be possible for me, i think training under the same school as the master founder of my style would look impressive to when i enter K-1.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
so r u entered in k1 , r u going to because i will see you on tv

Trodai Karate, Brown Belt 1nd Kyu

"Belts Are For Holding Your Pants Up" Bruce Lee

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"Ben Paker

so your going to move to okinawa, cool, who's stationing you there, is it for work or somthing?

p.s it wouldnt just look good on your record training there, you'd also be learning from the best and become a much better fighter.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

In all due respect fireka, just because you will be training in the same school as the master founder means nothing in K-1, training and style of training means EVERYTHING. If you are truly serious about fighting in K-1, then you need to find a camp that trains amateur/professional fighters and champions exclusively. The #1 choices would be Fairtex in USA, traveling to Thailand or Europe to train Muay Thai also consider Poland, Russia or Japan to train Kyokushin from the best in the world. Yet what ever you choose, you must find a camp with amateur/professional fighters, conditioning coaches and champions. To beat the best, you must train with the best!