• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite Martial Arts Movie

n e thing with bruce lee or jackie chan. Or the best fighter in the world, George Clooney

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"When Jet Li hits you can feel it."

YOU GOT HIT BY JET LI!?! what did it feel like? did it hurt for a few days after words? it seems like it would... hmmm... could you get up quickly? cuz after seeing romeo must die where near everything he did was computer generated... i dunno, i had my doubts... unless of course you were just making a general statement, however, by that logic, no matter who hits, you can always feel it, whether it hurts or not.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• 2 weeks later...
i know this is really ignorant and shallow, but i got that movie from the library, started it at one in the morning, fell asleep while watching it, and never got the energy to start it up again :roll: :oops: i'll have to grab it again :)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

ANYTHING with JET LI. I like him over Chan, and even Bruce Lee. Hes so darn cool. And has a certain style that he carries with him throughout all his movies which I like. I might even start a Jet Li DVD collection lol....anyway I just rented Romeo Must Die and The One. I guess they were OK I liked Rome Must Die and The One was sub-par. But it doesn't matter cause Jet Lie is in them. lol :lol: