• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Improvised weapons

I've never really understood keys. Seems to me their shape would hurt me a bit. When it comes to the eye, I'd much rather use a solid, well designed pen than key that's shorter than my thumb. But hey, if it works for somebody, good for them.

I think keys are often suggested because they work with your natural motions. You put the key between your fingers so when you punch you drive the point into the target. It also adds something to your hand, and as any caveman will tell you, holding something heavy when you hit something makes the brains come out faster. :P

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was talking to a woman who mentioned spiking a guy with her high heel shoe. she took it off her foot and pummeled him with it; he started bleeding and ran away! :o

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

this is a little weird, and i can't believe i'm beginning to participate in this, but... personally, i'd be more inclined to stop what i'm doing and catch a baby than a cat. even in the middle of a fight.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai