Improvised weapons

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that ones a stretch. why would anyone attack a person carrying a big metal snow shovel? aren't you just asking for a concussion?

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

A not-so-uncommon place where assaults take place is in the garage. Sometimes people come in through the open door while you're working in the garage one afternoon, or they come in behind you while you are parking your car. Most of us keep shovels, rakes, axes, etc in the garage.

The kitchen.. man, if you need help finding an improvised weapon there you may as well log off now :)

Even the bathroom has some great stuff. Metsubishi concepts are everywhere, and you can always use a hairbrush tanto-jutsu style.

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

which part? the hairbrush?

Most brushes have a pretty substantial handle. If you know how to throw a hammerfist, you can fight with a hairbrush. It's just a plastic yawara stick. Yawara was built around tanto-jutsu. Seems easy enough. :)

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

yes keys are good, put them between your fingers like claws. Use to stab or scratch.

In some women's self defence classes they teach the use of keys to defend yourself. If some guy trys to grab a women she can stab the key into his hand, or use to poke or sratch the eyes..ouch! :o

I've never really understood keys. Seems to me their shape would hurt me a bit. When it comes to the eye, I'd much rather use a solid, well designed pen than key that's shorter than my thumb. But hey, if it works for somebody, good for them.

I definitely like the bookbag, not as a weapon but a shield. It's one of the most effective tools you can get against something like a dog attack or even a baseball bat. Spiderco ready for counterstrike, bookbag for the defense.

SaiFightsMS,

One of my favorites is the rake. Nine sharpened teeth at 90degree angle, with one extra pointing straight up paralell to the pole. It's excellent for hooking down a guard before stabbing in with the spike.