• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What courses are offered at your Martial arts School

My school is a Goju Ryu School but we offer other things also here are the list of things we offer.

Karate/Self Defense

Kata

STICK/ESCRIMA

Kickboxing

IPPON KUMITE

WING-CHUN KUNG FU

Tai Chi-Sword and open hand

KENDO SWORD "IAIDO

Nihon Goshen Aikido

Bo

Jo-With the Aikido

Nunchucks

High School Wrestling club also

Plus kids classes.

So what about your school

Teachers are always learning

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WOW LOL

Adult Classes

In the past Kids and Womens SD. Must be nice to teach in a big city. LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Uh . . . courses. Huh.

Anyway, one of our students, a friend of Sensei's, recently built a hooj building. A great part of it is the dojo. We also have a gym, tanning, and a Doctor Smoothy bar . . .

As for courses, we have Young Children, Older Children, and Adults. As for courses contained therein, everything tends to go unseparated (some nights; kata, bunkai, sparring, others just one or two of those, or kobujutsu).

Dang city folk an' yer high-falootin' termonologie.

"Hiya!"

"Excuse you."

well my school was a hybrid school that combined several chinese, japanese and korean arts together, these inlcude a vast amount of stand up fighting, kicks low, and high, strikes of all sorts, all parts of the body, breaking, chi developement, aikido manipulations and locks, judo throws, kung fu grace, power of karate and TKD, trapping of JKD , grappling, pressure points, vital points and many other aspects, weapons included the bo, nunchuku, three section staff, tonfa, chains (multiple versions), several sword types mostly katana, jo staff, sai, knives, throwing knives and stars, even axes, spears, iron fan, blow gun, archery and hand guns, we studied alot of stuff....

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

My school offers TKD, Meditation, servival training (in the summer), a Japanese archery art (it's through my school but not practiced there), and Kali. Edited by karatekid1975

Laurie F