• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Teenager Mutant Hero Turtles

Guitar_lover

Yep, it wus HERO over here in UK, except for the movies of course. Go figure! Even the names on the toys packaging was changed :roll:

Have to say Raf and Don were my favourites! That might be why my current favourite weapons to train with are Sai and Bo :blush:

And yes TMNT amongst other film and tv influences made me want to start karate.. and I'm not ashamed to admit it! :lol:

cowabunga!!!

motoko

2nd Kyu Brown Belt, Wado Ryu Karate-do

"Daniel-san best karate still inside!" Mr Myagi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raphael (sp) was always my favorite. except for a short period in my life where i was misguided and decided mikey was my favorite (i call those "the lost years" :lol: ), though it quickly changed back. if you ever look at the art from the original turtles, he was by far the coolest. when i was really little, my parents bought me a TMNT calendar with the comic art on it, not the cartoon on it, not knowing how gorey it was. and he was really fierce and even though they were just little cartoon art sketches, they were incredible and there's this one image of raf where he's leaping at an enemy with his sais out and that image has stuck with me ever since. the true essence of speed and power, lol. i dunno, it all seems kinda dorky now. i partly got in the the martial arts over the ninja turtles.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Leonardo without a doubt! I thought Michealangelo was funky but not as cool as Leo. I loved Leo because of his Katanas. And his attitude just seemed calm but energetic when the need arised. Secondly, my favorite color is blue...but that all began because his color was blue lol *sniffs* Ahhhh memories :D

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

For those who want to reminisce:

The Official Marage Studios Comic site for TMNT

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/

:D

motoko

I wonder if I wrote to the individual Turtles I would get a response? :-? :lol: It's actually a good idea for kids who visit the site...or kids at heart *me* :D

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

heads up y'all, a new ninja turtles video game, for i believe all systems, comes out october 21. i'm getting pretty excited my self. at least it comes out in america on october 21, anyway.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Ok I have a delema here.

(link is no longer there, hence the edit)

The arguement/delema is this: A website called real ultimate power described ninjas as 1) being mammals 2) fighting ALL the time, and 3) going nuts and killing people (It's a very funny website, wish I could find it again) Sooo... If ninjas are mammals and turtles are reptiles, how can a turtle be a ninja??? The mind staggers at the implications! LOL

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare