• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

splinter because he's fury like my dog :brow:

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

Donatello (sp)

He was the brains

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Leo was the best.........Leo was everything that i wanted to be while i was growing up.......he is a leader, plus blue is my favourite colour, he has an awesome weapon and is simply the best.

Michealangleo is kool too but too juvenile

Donetello - too much of a geek

Rapheal - too much of a hot head

They were all cool. I always wanted to be Michalgeno. Remimber the Theme? lol

Teanage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teanage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teanage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hero's in a half shell, Turtles Power. Blah blah blah, Something about Do blah Something about Leo, Raf's cool but rude, Mike is a party dude.

lol, that show was so lame. Back in the day, it kicked some ass. 10 times the cartoon Pokemon will ever be!

My question is, did anyone here join Martial Arts because of the influence TMNT had on there childhood?

I thouhgt Leo was a jerk lol telling the others what to do do all the time and getting mad cause they did not do it his way.

Raf was my second fav because he was just a smart butt.

MA was ok but too goofy.

Don was the man o.

I might add I was a bit older when they became popular so maybe thats why Don and Raf were my picks.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Such a hard question.

Donatello- Love the bo, love the smarts.

Raph- Absolutely love the Sais and love the smart remarks

Mike- Nunchuks are cool, but a bit over done IMHO. Not too much I was big on except his silly comments.

Leo- Swords are cool, respected his honor, but found him rather boring.

Chun Kuk Do (haven't practiced since 1996) - 2nd Red Belt

MSK Hapkido - Orange Belt

Probably Raphael with the Sai's - quality weapon :)

Over here in the UK, the powers that be decided having a childrens program with "ninja" in was bad - so we got the Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles - sad init? :kaioken:

Andy.

Andy Wilkinson (Sandan)

Renketsu Karate Club Senior Instructor

(http://www.renketsu.org.uk)

I actually got into a heated argument one time with some people as to which ninja turtle was which. Those people had terrible memories.

In order:

1. Michelangelo -- gotta love his silly, upbeat attitude. Actually, the user jake here on KF has always reminded me of Mikey! :nod:

2. Leonardo -- The classic leader

3. Donatello -- purple is such an awesome color, plus he had that bo staff and he was smart too.

4. Raphael -- I could never stand his attitude. Probably because I would've been grounded for life if I ever acted like him.

April was a favorite of mine, too. I have such fond memories of the toys, board games, video games, movies, and yes, TMNT fruit pies.

I was watching TMNT 3 with my dad the other day, and he commented on how much my friends and I were like them. I took it as a compliment :D

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.