• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Guru's

I don't think I really have any "famous" idols or anything. I've never really looked at Jackie Chan or Chuck Norris or someone like that and said "That is my role model for my training".

Instead, the people I look up to, the people who inspire me, are my friends and family.

My family has offered me unconditional love whenever my world comes crashing down (it's happened a few times). My big brother has been the best one I could ask for: protective, goofy, and always willing to play. :D

My closest friends are the ones I've met through MA training. Three years may sound like a short time but it's felt like an eternity...I trust many of them with my life. After all, they've saved it a few times! My friends believe in me and look out for me...what more could a girl want?

The people who love me and support me, the ones I see every day...those are my heroes. :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Herb Nye-my first TSD instructor inspired me to face my fears and continue on the journey.

Ernie Reyes Sr.-inspired me to master my fears and become the best person (and martial artist) that I can be. It is his influence that gives me the passion to put others on the path and guide them in their journeys.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/