• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"maybe even naive"

couldn't have said it better my self. you know, mr./ms. thai fighter muay thai is not the center of the martial arts universe. a part of me hopes you meet some tai chi fighter who whoops up on you just to prove a point.

A Tai chi fighter whoops up on me to prove a point!!!!!.Now that's a funny one,considering tai chi doesn't have fighters and is more of an art of relaxation then a martial arts.

Some people should think before they speak. To say things are pointless is just showing someone's ignorance. Muy Thai Fighter you just don't know what your looking at. Some Martial Arts are for people that are smart.

Oh I do know what I am talking about from my own experience in martial arts.MuayThai kickboxing isn't the only martial arts I have ever done.I have a ni dan (second degree black belt)in Goju-Ryu and Meibu kan Karate Do.

Now that I fight Muay Thai and never do katas, I can see a huge difference.

a part of me hopes you meet some tai chi fighter who whoops up on you just to prove a point.

:lol: Tai Chi? Dahahahahaha! Tai Chi is in the same vein as Aquafit and Synchronized Swimming. Tai Chi is aerobics in slow motion! Tae Bo could kick their butt! :lol:

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

"A Tai chi fighter whoops up on me to prove a point!!!!!.Now that's a funny one,considering tai chi doesn't have fighters and is more of an art of relaxation then a martial arts."

i'm well aware of that; that was more or less my point. and if you can't see the practical applications of tai chi for fighting, i hope it happens soon. :P

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

we've gotten quite a bit off topic however. shouldn't we be giving this guy our feed back instead of bashing muaythaifighter?

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

well... answering a guys question about balance:

No... u don't lose your balance unless your moves are syncronized ( spell check ). For example, try to do a left gyaku zuki, then take a step foward and throw a right gyaku zuki...

U'll notice that the second gyaku will b thrown before your feet hits the floor... it'll b thrown on the feet transition..

So... if you want to throw the more punches a few will be on the feet transition, and a few more can be thrown while you place the feet on the floor...

Got it?

If you could improve yourself in only three or two months, everybody would be invencible...