• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello

telsun

Wow!!!! A special category to introduce myself......I'm impressed 8)

I have been training for about 15 or so years. I started in Shotokan, which I achieved 1st kyu. I then moved onto Goju-kai karate where I took my 1st dan in 1994. The club closed a little while before I was due to take my 2nd dan, I couldn't find another so I opened my own!!! This was after about 2 years in wondering around different schools and styles but not actually settling.

I currently study Okinawan Goju ryu under an extremely proficient instructor. I no longer run my club and I am still 1st dan!! A very good one though!!! Please forgive my immodesty, but I am trying to paint a clear picture, although you may have a picture of arrogance after that last comment but please I promise you I am not.

Any how that is a brief(ish) background on me. I look foreword to creating threads, answering posts and getting to know you all.

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah lol

Welcome to KF

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• 3 weeks later...
hey

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate