• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

bush

Prodigy-Child

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how can i put this..............if you were in afganistan you would be SHOT,HANGED, or have your TONGUE REMOVED for saying such things about the talisban leader...........luckily you live in the free world........... :???:

just rushman's humble opinion. :lol:

rushman (taekwondo moderator)

3rd dan

wtf/kukkiwon

[ This Message was edited by: iamrushman on 2001-09-28 20:07 ]

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

You should have a bit more respect for the President.

I feel that President Bush is a smart and ethical man, does the job and deserves to be there. It is natural for anyone who doesn't like him for some reason, to say something about his Father. That is pretty typical in life really.

Also, in the future, don't make posts for the sake of saying... "He's an idiot - he stinks!"

If you have some things that he has done that you don't like, that is what we discuss, posts like this have no meaning.

Thank you.

my opinon:

i dont care who president of us cause not my country but i say hes an okay president and right now i have an eletion in my city and i care about that more then bush!!!! :smile:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

no offence you you rushman but please do not talk to me about dictatorships and living under them...........i was born in canada but my parents are of east indian decent and i have lived in india for about 6 months and in the kashmiri region in which pakistan and india are still fighting over.........i have had a taste of the oppression that my people have faced and i have been beaten up by local thugs in that region because some smart ass decided to go and tell them i am sikh (most people cannot tell because i do not wear a turban) .......i know what it is like to live in countries like that and i am thankful for living in the free world and since i do live in the free world i will say how i feel........

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

sir; read the post again.....

i said you are lucky to live in the free part of the world.....and yes; you can say anything you choose...but if you do say something or anything; you must be prepared to expect a rebuttal......... :argue:.......even with these smileys there are at least two sides to everything......... :nod:

rushman (taekwondo moderator)

3rd dan

wtf/kukkiwon

[ This Message was edited by: iamrushman on 2001-09-30 20:44 ]

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

• 3 months later...

I've disliked him ever since he backed out of the Kyoto treaty! To think, you'd expect the US to be in the forefront in something as important as Conserving the World for the next generations...

Though without question Mr.Bush has shown great spirit and determination.

Shotokan Karate Black Belt

==Defend the path of Truth==

Through out the history of this country and the legacy presidents leave behind is generally judged by the crisis they encountered and how it was dealt with.

No matter how I feel about Mr. Bush I have to say his handling of this situation more than makes up for the election debacle.