Bruce Lee UFC

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i assume we're talking about THE bruce lee... as i've said before, i'm just a casual fan, but...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

yep, just looked through it again to be sure. his book, the tao of jeet kun do is about fighting, not fitness. unless, of course, we're talking about a DIFFERENT bruce lee, in which case i apologize.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Bruce Lee would have done good if he was in the UFC. Bruce Lee was taught some Judo by Gene Le Belle, which was a great Judoka at his time, so IMO, i think Bruce Lee would have done well if he was in the UFC.

- A coward dies a thousand deaths, A warrior dies but once.

- No matter how strong the wind is, The mountain cannot bow to it.

• 1 month later...

Well, in the movie, Enter The Dragon, I saw Bruce take on an entire karate school...So, I would say to make it fair, he would have to fight all the UFC fighters at once. And I'm thinking that if they can get to him before he gets his gi top off, they're all set. :wink:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant say how he would have done in the UFC, but if he was around now I know he would be doing some serious training on grappling. Bruce Lee was so ahead of his time, but so were the Gracies especially on the ground game. Either way we will neve know but I believe he would have been the first to start modifying training methods after UFC came out

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!

• 1 month later...