• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

changed my name

im just telling all of you that i chaged my name form shotokan_karate0 to shotokan_fighter

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

any reason???

but thanks for letting us in on that

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

there wasnt really a reason for it but i like the username alot better for some reason lol

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

ive been considering changing mine to, what do you guys think (sorry, shotokan_fighter, if im stealing your thunder here, if so tell sai or Monkey girl to remove my post)

i was thinking of changing it because its based around this philophy i came up with that man has seven persoanlities based around seven elements. my element is fire, which represents the extreamist. i either love or hate you, im ready to fight to the finnish, or flee like a coward, like the billy joel song: 'Go to extrems' im always finding some cause to belive in and can get very argumentive. the philosophy also shows how the relationship between the personalities=that of there elemental counter parts. problem is, the root of the philosophy was not to use your element as an excuse by to try and perfect it by using the skills your persoanlity gives you to benifit people, claiming fireka openly the way i have almost seems like i want this extremist thing to be a character traight, that i want it to be known how quickly i could spark. part of me does, but then thats not the idea. i dont know, what do yall think?

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

TJS wrote

do you fight?

yeah i do fight, i love to, i dont go picking fights or bullying ppl around but im not just talking abot street fighting i was also talking about ring fighting. me and fire ka are alot alike we both have something to prove and we will prove it.

Shotokan_fighters creed

fireka, change your name, if you like. Just send Patrick a PM of your new name. But you did bring up an interesting topic that I think we had on here once. "reasons for your screenname."

EDIT: I did a search and didn't find one so maybe I will start it :) Check out General chat for details :D

Laurie F

I'm gonna move this to the Website forum since it has more to do with the website, and less to do with MA. :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Hey kid, I think the thread you might have been thinking of was under general chat and it was called reasons for your avatar. Anyone who has a picture/avatar usually has one that matches their name so it sounded much like a discussion about their screen-name.

G r e e n D r a g o n

FOR THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS...AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE: https://www.trueprotein.com

For an even lower price, use this discount code: CRA857

Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior. - Carl von Clausewitz